The shepherd

The LORD is my shepherd,
 I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures, 
he leads me beside quiet waters

He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for He is with me; 
His rod and His staff, they comfort me.

He prepares a table before me 
in the presence of my enemies. 
He anoints my head with oil; 
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me 
all the days of my life, 
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
CHÚA là Đấng chăn giữ tôi; 
tôi sẽ chẳng thiếu thốn gì.

Ngài khiến tôi an nghỉ nơi đồng cỏ xanh tươi, 
dẫn tôi đến mé nước bình tịnh.

Ngài bổ lại linh hồn tôi, Dẫn tôi vào các lối công bình, vì cớ danh Ngài.

Dầu khi tôi đi trong trũng bóng chết, 
Tôi sẽ chẳng sợ tai họa nào; 
vì Chúa ở cùng tôi: 
Cây trượng và cây gậy của Chúa an ủi tôi.

Chúa dọn bàn cho tôi 
trước mặt kẻ thù nghịch tôi; 
Chúa xức dầu cho đầu tôi, 
Chén tôi đầy tràn.

Quả thật, trọn đời tôi phước hạnh 
và sự thương xót sẽ theo tôi; 
Tôi sẽ ở trong nhà Chúa cho đến lâu dài.

Holy Bible - Thi Thiên 23